"Georgia Has Approved the Following License Application:"

Lee,

This is Chris and yes I have your number. I will certainly give you a call tomorrow. Thanks for everything. You've been a great support already.

Really just paying it forward. Bob Barney (compulife) gave my son a year of Compulife when my oldest came home from Iraq and wanted to try Insurance.

You know, I completely forgot that.

But the offer is good for anyone returning from the sand box, or any other tour of duty. I deeply appreciate the service of our men and women in the military. God Bless them all.

I really also suggest a subscription to ILIAA. The recorded webinars could give you a crash course. I would be happy to take care of that for you for a few months as a small thank you for your service.

Nice offer but we'll be happy to provide the free membership.

Just contact me and it will be done.

Rick

Yeah, we should have just trusted him. We're probably all going to fail now because of our ignorance. I hate when that happens.

Yeah, we should have just trusted him. We're probably all going to fail now because of our ignorance. I hate when that happens.

Rookie!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh boy, *bleep* just got real.

Immediately purchased my E&O, now time to fill out these contracts and get started. I admit, I'm a little nervous. I'm an E4 in the Army with a wife and 4 kids and spent all this money getting licensed - money we don't have, honestly.

I'm hitting up all my friends first to try to sell something quick. Next is to do some marketing, on the cheap.

I also work full time for the NSA and am in college studying Cybercrime Defense.

Plate = Full.

Wish me luck please. I need it!

You got some great offers of help from some stand up guys.

Last edited:
Back