Get 100 Free Telemarketing Records! *Second Time Offer*

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Two weeks ago I offered 100 free telemarketing records to the first 10 independent agents that responded to the thread and sent me a PM or e-mail with what type of a list they wanted.

Good news, it went well and so I'm doing it again! This time, it's for the first 25 independent agents that respond.

To be eligible:
-Independent Agents only (no FMOs/IMOs/GA's, etc).
-All lines of insurance are eligible.
-Once you post on here to reserve your records, send an e-mail to "[email protected]" with the type of list you want (please include the area).
-If you reserved your spot and have any questions, please send them to [email protected].
-Anyone I previously gave a free list to is not eligible (sorry, but fair is fair ;) )

Just to be clear, there are zero obligations to purchase anything, this really and truly is free data. If you do decide to buy a list as well, I won't turn you down.

Happy Selling!

Two weeks ago I offered 100 free telemarketing records to the first 10 independent agents that responded to the thread and sent me a PM or e-mail with what type of a list they wanted.

Good news, it went well and so I'm doing it again! This time, it's for the first 25 independent agents that respond.

To be eligible:
-Once you post on here to reserve your records, send an e-mail to "[email protected]" with the type of list you want (please include the area).
-If you reserved your spot and have any questions, please send them to [email protected].
-Anyone I previously gave a free list to is not eligible (sorry, but fair is fair ;) )

Just to be clear, there are zero obligations to purchase anything, this really and truly is free data. If you do decide to buy a list as well, I won't turn you down.

Happy Selling!

Yeah! I'd like a list! Email on the way :)

To be eligible:

Happy Selling!

Please send me 1oo free leads.

Thank you,

[email protected]

To be eligible:

Happy Selling!

Email on the way..will try your service out..I use salesgenie with a damn 2k limit..:twitchy:

To be eligible:

Happy Selling!
email sent:D

Latest posts

Back