• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Get out of health insurance now.....

You are correct.....I have done this before and have seen results.....but I black hated my life site.....it worked for awhile but in the end died......so that is why I am paying jeff to teach and help me do it right.....we both started sites around the same time to do the same thing..... and he won........

What is "black hated"? Serious question. I have no idea what that is. Nor do I know what Jeff is talking about when he says "silo". I know zero about websites and SEO other than what they are.

STI, what you describe is "Gray Hat" Blog nets, comment spam links - BlackHat would be those Russians injecting links onto webpages, check out BornRich.com ...

Geez.

I took it as sharing info. Does he make money from it? Or did he find a great place to get a website and was passing the info along?

Just to clarify: My original post was just me being a smartbutt like alot of people are on this forum at times. I meant no harm and if what the poster said helps at least one person I am all for it! Peace out!

Somarco,

Have you used Jeff Roots system?

Jeff Root and his system is the real deal.

In the words of Lee Iacocca, if you can find a better deal, buy it.

----------

Stibroker,

At first glance it seemed expensive but the money back guarantee sounds good. If it works then of course it's a great price.

I am surprised, with all of your websites you list, I just assumed you had the lead generation game nailed down.

I am tempted to try it but at the very least interested to hear more about your experience as the months go on.

Thanks for sharing.

In the immortal words of Chumps.... it time ......so looking at all the options on what products to sell online I have gone back to my old love.....life insurance...I believe that i have found a way to stay a insurance agent.....check out this site...they have developed 20,000 lead in 2015 and shows you how to do it with a money back guarantee....I have known the players in this deal for years and you are in good hands.....tell them stibroker sent you.......

http://www.selltermlife.com/website-offer/

I am surprised, with all of your websites you list, I just assumed you had the lead generation game nailed down..

I have been doing ok but time to take it to the next level.....come on....Jeff has developed 20,000 leads in one year.......who am I going to listen to.......like I said I took short cuts on my site's......Jeff knows what he is doing and now have my back against the health insurance wall......for one its a tax write off and a money back guarantee..... two things that are weighing on this....why give the money to the govt........with a chance to triple my income......and if it fails get my money back.....but really do not think the money back will not be a problem.....like I said this is all new to us in the life biz.......

Last edited:
Mgap Bill, no I have not used his system. I looked at it a time or two but never pulled the trigger mostly because I never liked the life biz.

However, if the Medigap business crashes and I still need something to keep me off the streets I will definitely give it a go.

I have a question and fully admit I'm not up to speed as to what's really going on regarding agent's commissions on the health side. I really do need to pick my head up more from my computer monitors....

I realize that commissions are being slashed/eliminated in several states, but were there also a ton of policies written last year that many agents and agencies didn't get paid on? Also, are there any opportunities at all for agents in the individual health market anymore?

Yes, there are several policies we did not get paid on due to "administrative" snarls. For most, the % is small, maybe 5% of your block but that is not the point.

The agent EARNED that comp.

Carriers that decide the agent did not take an active part in the renewal take over those accounts as house accounts.

Other agents are calling people from a list or whatever and saying they are with XYZ carrier and we are calling about your renewal.

Carrier in house CSR's are also contacting our clients before the renewal letter goes out, letting them know their options and trying to sign them up before the agent even knows the renewal terms.

In 2015 some carriers stopped paying commission on 2016 business submitted after a certain date, such as 9/30.

Virtually all of the carriers cut commission to $0 on SEP written in 2016.

You write someone for 1/1/16 and in March they have a change in status (birth, divorce, etc) the policy is rewritten and the agent is cut out.

But other than this, everything is fine.

Back