Globe Life Whole Life?

OttoGraf

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just met w a lady who "bought" a whole life w Globe. She's extremely overweight and has COPD.

They quoted her $64.

Anyhow when I called them and asked about coverage for COPD etc. on a whole life they quoted $64 but said there's a possibility it would be rated//more expensive, but wouldn't know exactly how much until the policy came in the mail.

Anyone else ran into this?

Just met w a lady who "bought" a whole life w Globe. She's extremely overweight and has COPD.

They quoted her $64.

Anyhow when I called them and asked about coverage for COPD etc. on a whole life they quoted $64 but said there's a possibility it would be rated//more expensive, but wouldn't know exactly how much until the policy came in the mail.

Anyone else ran into this?

COPD is a decline on their whole life.

How old is she?

I searched Globes website just now and, I cant find whole life on adults anywhere. Something is definitely off.

It's funny you mention Globe . I ran into a globe whole life last wk . It was 15% cheaper than any whole life life of all 70 cos on fex. She didn't have policy but I looked up on globe site and it had her price and under question and answer it says is a "whole life" were benefits can't decrease and premiums can't rise . What's the catch Jd? Is it a group certificate were premiums can rise? No way on earth are they by far the cheapest in the country by 15%.

It's funny you mention Globe . I ran into a globe whole life last wk . It was 15% cheaper than any whole life life of all 70 cos on fex. She didn't have policy but I looked up on globe site and it had her price and under question and answer it says is a "whole life" were benefits can't decrease and premiums can't rise . What's the catch Jd? Is it a group certificate were premiums can rise? No way on earth are they by far the cheapest in the country by 15%.

when did she get the policy?

I just looked today and cannot find whole life on adults anywhere. I can easily get prices on their site for childrens whole life or the age 90 term for adults.

Same rates for smokers and non smokers. Bet your suspect was a smoker?

The rates are very good for smokers. I usually have to go KSKJ or FU to beat the rates on smokers.

She is 59 and that quote was for 20k. Apparently they don't rate smokers either so it seems like it would be a steal for healthy smokers from what I see.

JD do you have an app w their questions on them?

She is 59 and that quote was for 20k. Apparently they don't rate smokers either so it seems like it would be a steal for healthy smokers from what I see.

JD do you have an app w their questions on them?

No. You might be able to find an app on line. I've only seen them in homes when people had the policy. It's like the CUNA app. Very few questions but all inclusive questions.

It's priced very well for smokers. Before I had KSKJ I had to use FU to beat them on smokers.

Back