Golden Rule HSA100 or Humana TotalPlusHSA?

GR in MD has a clause - no treatment for any reproductive disorder for six months. Price to price if Humana doesn't have that clause it would be Humana any day.

Humana.

H1 plans include annual wellness benefit, GR does not unless you pay extra then wait 12 months to use it.

Nikki at Golden Rule just confirmed:

For all states when you add the wellness benefit to the HSA100, there is no wait!!

This is the second time I've seen that it's come up on the forum, so I called and I just got off of the phone with GR, first I checked specifically in GA (she said no wait) then asked about other states. Why would you have to wait if you're paying for the additional benefit?

Can someone explain where this misinformation came from?

Someone or something is screwy here.

:goofy:

Although not an HSA plan - There is a relatively new carrier in SC - that has excellent rates and has wellness with no waiting period. Nominal co-pays and all the normal bells and whistles. Uses PHCS.

Pretty strong plans in about 15 States.

Strong commissions as well.

Call me and let me run a comparison quote - or post family details here. If they can offer comparable benefits and great rates - I'll turn you onto the company.

Tom

Sounds the newly revised GTL plans, wellness goes right into co-insurance, no wait.

Although not an HSA plan - There is a relatively new carrier in SC - that has excellent rates and has wellness with no waiting period. Nominal co-pays and all the normal bells and whistles. Uses PHCS.

Pretty strong plans in about 15 States.

Strong commissions as well.

Call me and let me run a comparison quote - or post family details here. If they can offer comparable benefits and great rates - I'll turn you onto the company.

Tom

Imerica...?

Back