Good GUL Carrier for Former Incarcerated Client

margostl

Super Genius
Hello All,
I have a client that's looking for 1,2, million Whole Life policy 53yrs male.He was released in 2007.Since then he has had a Dui 2019. Reformed owns several lucrative Businesses
I am looking for those that offer Personal and Key man policies

The Felony doesn't equal a decline. You definitely will want to include a cover letter outlining his being current living and business style. The DUI, will probably require a Alcohol and drug questionnaire. Expect background and APS checks and delays. Possibly a flat extra for X years.

When you say Whole Life are you meaning Whole Life or Permanent?

This is a case that I would quick quote before I started throwing ap against the wall. The age 53 is a plus. He will be seen as grown.

The Felony doesn't equal a decline. You definitely will want to include a cover letter outlining his being current living and business style. The DUI, will probably require a Alcohol and drug questionnaire. Expect background and APS checks and delays. Possibly a flat extra for X years.

When you say Whole Life are you meaning Whole Life or Permanent?

This is a case that I would quick quote before I started throwing ap against the wall. The age 53 is a plus. He will be seen as grown.

Whole Life, Have 2 companies already Lined up, that will offer the amount of 1, to 2,000,00 the Dui was oked for Standard rate
The felony I wasn't sure of since on these 2 they don't ask, don't want to be blindsided either so have no problem disclosing, No meds No health issues

Whole Life, Have 2 companies already Lined up, that will offer the amount of 1, to 2,000,00 the Dui was oked for Standard rate
The felony I wasn't sure of since on these 2 they don't ask, don't want to be blindsided either so have no problem disclosing, No meds No health issues

Cool then you are probably going to be good. I would suggest naming the companies and you may get someone here with experience with them who can advise you. FYI, the apps may not ask, however, the background check may pop it. You are wise to not be surprised and be prepared.

Nice case.

Back