Google Local Business Listing-Getting to # 1

Ksigmtsu is right about guidelines for your website. Also keep in mind certain keywords you will rank well for. As well as how long your website or company has been listed in google places.

Last edited:
How would I do that?... a link exchange
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes they are important. I've been doing free submissions for two years now. The key is to submit at least once a month...I usually do them bi weekly and I am always ranked 1,2 or 3 ...usually one or two
quote]

Do you mean doing a website submit that sends your info to search engines. If so what do you think is the best website for this free website submit....

Submit to as many free sites as possible. I submit to google, yahoo, bing, search site, add pro, freeweblistings, dmoz,and I'm sure I am missing a few...but find the sites that do free web crawling and submit every month or more...it takes a little time but well worth it.

So...if tapping my heels together "three times" is not is not going to work...how do you explain this

so you seo wankers know....I'm kidding

Really good information in here. Most of the agents out their dont/cant even get their local listing completed properly,let alone the other suggestions that were made.

I know that my local listing while not even 100% with a little time and effort can make a big difference.

Back