GOTELEMARKETING.COM is a SCAM

eastwoodrmc

If you are considering purchasing any telemarketing leads avoid gotelemarketing.com or like me you will be sorry. I decided to give them a try since I could not find any reviews on line about them; good or bad. Here is the scoop:
1. Must pay by check, money order, certified check etc for 1st order
my guess is they know you will dispute if pd by credit card
2. They use a call center in the Philippines
3. The marketers have horrible if any english
4. They badger the person they're calling. One lady said they called her four or 5 times until she finally said ok to an appt
5. Their "leads" are worth less than just knocking on doors at random
$35 a piece for 10, $25 each if you're dumb enough to buy twenty or more.
Avoid them, you have been warned!!!!!:no:

Eastwood,

I wish you would have posted this last thursday when I was sending my ck into them. I just ran the first set of appts today. I had 3 appts total. 1 no show, 2 had no clue why I was at their house.

I just tried them too....BIG MISTAKE!!! Do NOT USE Go Telemarketing EVER!!!!! :1mad:

You may as well cold knock doors in your neighborhood.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just filed a complaint with the BBB......

Last edited:
Their website was created on June 22rd 2010 and is owned by Vlad Opras which is the same guy who owns TSL Leads.

HES BACK........

TSLLEADS.jpg

I'm not saying this is a scam, but warning agents when they pay anyone by check.

For example, if I wanted to run a flat out scam with a telemarketing service I'd be able to get away with it for quite some time.

I take your money by check and give you crap in return. I also put an arbitration clause in my contract (like TSL leads.)

Even if you wanted to sue me, it's a civil, not criminal case. I gave you leads - you're just saying they "sucked." I'll say that customers agree to appointments over the phone, then get cold feet when the agent calls.

In either case, suing me or going to arbitration is something no agent is willing to do due to time and money.

Once the heat is on I just shut down my site, create a new one and off I go.

Be diligent and don't pay anyone by check.

The only way I would pay for someone to telemarket for me is if they were in-house and I could control what they were doing. I've tried two other telemarketing outfits in the past, big waste of time and money:

Lead Fox Marketing (four years ago): sent them a check for $500 (young and stupid), literally had to pester them to fulfill the order. They sent what amounted to an Excel spreadsheet of 50 names. After calling through 10, 3 had disconnected numbers and the other 7 didn't recall receiving a call and most already had health coverage through their spouse.

Jamie on this Board (about three years ago): others were recommending her, so I gave it a shot for around $1,000. I believe the deal was 50 leads if I remember right. She went a step beyond Lead Fox and actually made some calls. I closed a an IFP case and one life case off about 20 leads to just make it above break even. After that, she disappeared and quit making the calls.

Never again will I hire a 3rd party to telemarket, lesson learned.

Yes Very far away plus they commit illegal acts by misrepresenting themselves in my case as a medicare rep. This could seriously damage your brand w hen you show up and people want all of your information to report your company for these actions....as happened to us. Oh and by the way the rest of the leads had no clue why we were there nor did they agree to an appointment. SCAM is too nice of a word for these crooks. Thanks Jennifer Opra (jenniferopra.com) executive vice president and a special thanks to Destiny McCoy for providing me with her information. I will not stop until I have you fully exposed. Oh and as a bonus, that guy up there on the wanted poster is her husband Vlad check out her website and you will see the whole crew.

Last edited:
Back