• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

GOTELEMARKETING.COM is a SCAM

I can't believe they have the nerve to be members of the BBB. I will lodge a complaint myself.

I tried these guys BEFORE I did my due diligence in looking on-line at places like: Rip Off Report.com or even here.

Notice a theme? No prospects EVER know why you are calling or why you are at their door.

They sent me the recording of the "appts" their Phillipine appt. setters made and you can't understand what they are saying.

They ask the senior "did u receive the benefits information we sent you a couple weeks ago"? Senior: "Yes". Okay fine we will be sending John over at 10 am to drop off the benefits information for you ok?" This was a for a life ins. appt. mind you. "Benefits information"? Whatever.

All I know is you will NEVER get anyone on these "set appts" that realizes they set an appt. All that "quality" for 35 bucks a pop.

It's a flat out scam and they know it. By the way, do u really think "Jessica Watson" is her real name? Or "Destiny McCoy"?

Those two are just as guilty cuz they know this is a worthless service that steals your money yet they still work for these crooks.

They bent me over and f'd me. They told me that their agents experience a 40% closing rate. Not one of my appointments was qualified. I finally quit running them considering it just good money chasing bad. It was absolutely hard to believe how bad they were. :err:

why buy telemarketing leads? I haven't tried them and I don't plan to . For $25.00/$30.00 per lead, I'd rather pay somebody $10.00 an hour to dial the phone from my office. What is the sense?

Too many people have fallen victum to this company. I recently purcahsed some reverse mortgage leads and like everyone else, a scam. I am going to go after this guy and I ask everyone to join me. The cost is low on a per person basis but as a group we can shut him down. Fortunately, I live in the same county as this company and my attorney is also in the same county. I have already begun the process. To join me, please call my attorney:

Shawn Ismail
Ismail & Walker Law
1400 Gables Ct, Plano, TX 75075
972-867-0663

Back