Great western has new fe product effective April 20

Fire

Super Genius
I never got an email from company . Just got email from an fmo . It looks like they added a graded .What’s the grade %? What ailments will they take ? Same price as level and Gi?

It’s 30/70/100
Street on the level is supposed to be 120%. They aren’t sure on the other levels yet even thought it hits the streets Monday.

I’ve never contracted with GW but I’m hearing they will take DE on the true graded.

They might be usable just for that.

The level rates look pretty high.

They're changing their name to Wellabe next year. Stupid name. :laugh:

Mascot
images

Last edited:
LOL what a complete joke.

This is what happens when insurance executives and/or top people at large IMOs create a product without any input from people who actually deal with the clients.

This is not a serious product, and its almost entirely worthless outside of some very serious niche situations.

From their app:

"In the past 24 months have you been diagnosed, treated, tested positive, given medical advice, recommended to have treatment, or prescribed medication by a licensed member of the medical profession for diabetes with complications or in combination with a prior diagnosis of: stroke/TIA, heart disease or disorder, neuropathy, kidney disease, any circulatory disease that affects the heart and/or blood vessels, diabetic coma, or insulin shock?"

Do they not realize how many FE clients have diabetes and have had a past heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeat, or just take blood thinners?

Retards.

Back