Great western has new fe product effective April 20

I’ve written a few with National security . You have to call the home office to do the phone interview . They don’t take chf . Thats ok but they flag Lasix and furosemide as chf and thats s decline . Some in theory they take no serious heart as many take that . As rouse said their good for a few things. The problem with the 18-30 year old type client is many of those have cognitive issues and can’t do a phone interview . Its much easier to write GTL E-App with no mib or rx check and its approved instantly.

Always instant decision?
Take COPD no oxygen ?
CHF ?
Cancer look back ?

Important update regarding GWIC® Great Assurance Final Expense product release
Our new Great Assurance Final Expense product aims to elevate your expectations on how easy it is to do business with Great Western Insurance Company (GWIC®). With the new features and functionality being added, it is critical everything is working correctly before the release. Therefore, the launch of our new product has been delayed due to issues found during testing.

Please know our team is working very hard to resolve the issues to ensure you and your clients have a great experience. As soon as the new release date is set, you will be the first to know.

I appreciate your excitement about our new product launch and understanding that the delay will be worth the wait.

Aaron Young | National Sales Distribution Director

Post 15 is the one I meant:

Fortunately, I have a company available that will write a 35/70/100 graded with issue ages 18-85 as long as the can answer no to these questions.

1. Is the proposed insured currently hospitalized, in an assisted-living, psychiatric, long-term care, nursing or correctional YES NO facility; receiving or been advised to receive home health or hospice care?

2. Has the proposed insured tested positive for the exposure to the HIV infection or been diagnosed as having Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or AIDS Related Complex (ARC) caused by the HIV infection or other sickness or condition derived from such infection?

3. In the past year, has the proposed insured used or been advised by a licensed medical provider: to use oxygen, to receive dialysis; to receive chemotherapy/radiation; to have or awaiting an organ or tissue transplant, or been diagnosed by a licensed medical provider with Dementia, Alzheimer’s; Congestive Heart Failure; Cirrhosis of the Liver; or any terminal illness(an illness that would be expected to cause death within 12 months)?

GTL gives instant decisions but National Security does not.

Latest posts

Back