Great Western Question

Nov 1 went to E-App . Wrote a current cancer today with them . Still like better that an aig . 9 month chargeback for death and they have renewals unlike Aig . Much nicer website. For true GI only company I use now . I quote it if they want fine if not I walk .

I’m at 80 with GW . Street 70’. Same commish as Aig . It’s what I got in my bag and what I offer . I’m not selling a GI for 40-50% commish . I’m doing them a service getting them coverage .

I’m at 80 with GW . Street 70’. Same commish as Aig . It’s what I got in my bag and what I offer . I’m not selling a GI for 40-50% commish . I’m doing them a service getting them coverage .

I understand your meaning. GI is difficult and would write it, but I hate leaving it on the table. The reason I write Sons is because of its age ranges.

Thank you for selling Great Western Insurance Company’s (GWIC®) Final Expense product. Your continued support is appreciated.

GWIC is committed to the Final Expense market and providing quality products to clients. After completing a thorough review of the Final Expense product, we have decided to change the commission chargeback rule in the event of death. If the death of the policyowner occurs within the first 12 months of the policy being issued, 100% of commissions will be charged back.

In accordance with your Agent Agreement and Commissions Schedule, GWIC will apply the changes to the chargeback rule on May 1, 2021. All policies written on and after May 1, 2021, will be subject to the new rules.

Thank you for selling Great Western Insurance Company’s (GWIC®) Final Expense product. Your continued support is appreciated.

GWIC is committed to the Final Expense market and providing quality products to clients. After completing a thorough review of the Final Expense product, we have decided to change the commission chargeback rule in the event of death. If the death of the policyowner occurs within the first 12 months of the policy being issued, 100% of commissions will be charged back.

In accordance with your Agent Agreement and Commissions Schedule, GWIC will apply the changes to the chargeback rule on May 1, 2021. All policies written on and after May 1, 2021, will be subject to the new rules.

The cost of doing business with them just went up.

Back