Great Western Question

80% % fyc , 4.5% renewals and a 1 yr chargeback. Still the best true GI around with combo of comp and chargeback . I write so little of it it’s meaningless . GTL takes much of borderline old GI now like cancer 2 months cured and none 24/7 oxygen.

80% % fyc , 4.5% renewals and a 1 yr chargeback. Still the best true GI around with combo of comp and chargeback . I write so little of it it’s meaningless . GTL takes much of borderline old GI now like cancer 2 months cured and none 24/7 oxygen.

Not for the client.

If your 100% for the client then go write slac and Pekin.While your at it tell your IMO he should only be making 5% override instead of 20% plus . I’m running a business to make a profit not a charity . I’d never sell sons of Norway . I’d refer to moo first . Does Macy’s tell you the item you bought is cheaper on Amazon? . Their paying for my knowledge .

Oddly I have far better persistency with sons then gww.

@BibH you constantly boast about GW how much GI do you write????

I’m not boasting about GW. I’m simply saying if i run into a true GI i write GW. For me it’s the best in a bad neighborhood . I’d never sell 2 yr chargeback Gerber or Aig. If they have a better alternative or their price shopping fine . I’ll be on my way .

More cost / less commission. No DE.

Commission is the same for most with GW vs AIG.

New 12 month CB rule is still better than AIG.

Simple eapp with esig.

But - only written 2 GI in my career.

Chris turned me on to Accendo - which takes a lot of issues.

Back