Group Health Leads...

I respectfully disagree with your opinion, Somarco. I think that it's too early to know the ultimate effect of HCR and exchanges. Additionally, exchanges may vary in each state so the group health landscape will differ from state-to-state.

Re. Group health leads: I've seen companies that telemarket for group health leads. You may get some leads from them, but you have to beware of appointments being made for you by an overzealous telemarketer. Make sure before you spend time driving to the prospect's business that he/she is actually wants to speak with you and hasn't been pressured into saying "yes" to an appointment by the person who contacted them.

I've spoken with a firm called Employer HealthCare Exchange. The firm's URL is Employer Healthcare Exchange | Home |
I don't know anything about the quality of its work.

Your Re. Statement is true unless you hire a firm that does not pay an incentive for appointments, rather bonus on client retention rates. You will get leads that are made out of necessity rather than meeting a DM that genuinely wants to hear about your agency. I have been very successful at group health appointments solely because I do care about the quality of the appointments rather than the quantity. If your participation rates are where they need to be for YOUR market and you are a closer, you can justify the cost of group health appointments and make money.

I think, this discussion is about quality versus quantity.

I would not pay 10 dollars for an internet generated lead, which converts from 1 to 5 %, but rather pay 50 dollars for a prequalified and targeted fresh telemarketing lead, which converts from 10 to 35 %.

rgs,
Lars

Last edited:
I think, this discussion is about quality versus quantity.

I would not pay 10 dollars for an internet generated lead, which converts 2/20, but rather pay 50 dollars for a prequalified and targeted fresh telemarketing lead, which converts conservatively with 8/20.

rgs,
Lars

I think your optimistic about both numbers.

Do you have experience with a 40% close rate on $50 leads?

Hi Josh,

I´m sorry - should have been way more specific.

I meant, 20L/50D closing 2-7 leads - up to 35% of a batch.

I have customers closing in the range of 30-40%, but also customers closing in the range of 10-25%.

thankyou,
Lars

Last edited:
Group Health appointments are picking up and we are seeing an increase in small business appointments for health, to me this is a good thing.

You are right. We experience the same pattern at SIC. The insurance market has grown in the last 3/4 months for apps in GH.

rgs,
Lars

Does Anyone have any interest in a super clean easy to use web based dialing system? No predictive or voice broadcasting but we do handle list/lead management and have integrated voice mail and email campaigns

Latest posts

Back