Gruaranteed Issue in Tennessee Question

Southpaw

Expert
ARIZONA
I have someone age 70 about to retire in Tennessee. Did I hear someone say that all companies pay full comm for guaranteed issue here? I may have been dreaming. If not, which pays 75% as I don't want to write a hubby and wife for $25.00 each. Wife is 69, both under his employer plan until he retires.

I have someone age 70 about to retire in Tennessee. Did I hear someone say that all companies pay full comm for guaranteed issue here? I may have been dreaming. If not, which pays 75% as I don't want to write a hubby and wife for $25.00 each. Wife is 69, both under his employer plan until he retires.

If they are healthy you just write plan G which is the more desirable plan and pays full commission in all states. You only have to go the Plan F route if they have health issues that would result in a decline.

I thought it was full but I just looked Manhattan life & Mutual pay 75% and Cigna pays full

Other than TN and I think SC, who else pays like this on GI?

SC is full pay GI state I know there few other don't remember which,

Cigna however pays full TN,ILL SC, MO, IN There are other states I don't know which off the top of my head though

It's always a dis-service to put healthy people on GI plans. Plan F has always been a poor choice if they qualify for G or N. starts out a little higher but through the years goes way higher.

We have always used Plan G instead of F and the business stays solid. Sometimes too solid. Even after 6-years many times the premium is still very competitive.

It's always a dis-service to put healthy people on GI plans. Plan F has always been a poor choice if they qualify for G or N. starts out a little higher but through the years goes way higher.

We have always used Plan G instead of F and the business stays solid. Sometimes too solid. Even after 6-years many times the premium is still very competitive.

I agree I always try to nudge G and 85% go that rout a few go N and some are just stuck on F, Because some one they know had it and are not open to discussion. With those I take the app

----------

Although I don't remember any healthy that I purposed not to GI by doing all med questions ever becoming GI except once on trial right with AARP,

I answered all med questions only under current cov was checked MA and on replacement notice asked for reason moving from MA I put trial right, AARP payed GI. I don't want to write it AARP but she was going to buy it with or without me.

I hear/read about low Plan F commissions when plan F is written under GI rules.

Does plan F also generate low commission if written under Med Supp open enrollment rules?

Thank you vic.

That helps me with my own thoughts and questions regarding the situation.

Back