GTL CHS Policy - I THINK I LIKE IT

HealthGuy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hey, anybody see this new GTL cancer policy? I think I like this bad boy Cancer plan with an add on for stroke and heart attack, transforming it into a CI lite policy.

1. NO MIB
2. NO Height and Weight questions
3. NO previous decline question
2. TWO health questions only
4. Return of Premium option
5. UNISEX pricing which is very good

What is there to not like about this near CI policy?
Just got a guy onto this when Assurant declined him for their CI policy because they did a med check.

Forum members, what say YOU?

NO I"M NOT A GTL REP AND IM NOT RECRUITING..

HealthGuy

Attachments

• Lump Sum Brochure Feb 29, 2012.pdf
    807.7 KB · Views: 46
Hey, anybody see this new GTL cancer policy? I think I like this bad boy Cancer plan with an add on for stroke and heart attack, transforming it into a CI lite policy.

1. NO MIB

Just got a guy onto this when Assurant declined him for their CI policy because they did a med check.

HealthGuy

My brother recruits for that product. It pays 55% and has a 9 month advance. Looks great on paper, but not a lot of agents use it.

Last edited:
Ugh... Their repeated use of 'reoccurence' is a bummer. Not that that has anything to do with the strength/value of the product.

This is a new product Mark, from what I can tell, a new cancer policy with heart attack and stroke riders...Why don't a lot of agents use it? I have never seen such an easy underwriting application app for cancer, heart attack, and stroke..2 questions? No MIB, no height and weight check, they dont even ask if you smoke? Come on, thats easy man!

1. NO MIB

HealthGuy

It's clear you are either a GTL rep and/or recruiting.:nah:

Rick

Back