GTL??

I don't write million dollar life cases. Remember I am mainly a debit type agent. I write 5K and 10K final expense. That's my market. I could send in somebody who writes a limited benefit plan, in that case. Heck, I write limited benefit plans, or, am appointed to, I really don't like to write health of any kind.

then you guys should work well together......

Since I work in the lower to middle income markets, I rarely run into people who need real health ins., or $1mil life, but if I do, I will send them your way, STI. { most people I talk with are on medicaid or medicare, and I don't even write the med supps, I refer those out as well. }

So, why would anybody mess around doing this type of work? It's what I like, been doing it a while. Final expense, smaller life policies. Usually whole life. It's what I do. Kind of old school. I'm not selling a lot, I will admit.

I'll bet that she and SamIam are composing a withering reply, that will crush all naysayers and objections into dust. And at the same time elevating GTL into a nationwide major player.:biggrin:
</IMG>

Actually, she may surprise you guys, who knows. ha ha { this is getting good. pull up a chair, crack a beer, pop some popcorn, and get ready for the show.}

Back