Guaranteed Lifetime Income Rider on IUL

It's all based on future unknowns... to say it or see it any other way is to mislead or misunderstand.

Think of how MEC changed the insurance landscape back in the late 80's, or how the new regulations or fear of new regulations after '07-'08. caused companies to change product lines as well as how they conducted business.

The emotions of the financial market (insurance) have and will often have as much an effect on business as the facts.

I think its a nice option to have. But it's not something I would pay extra for.

Most I have seen are just a payout rate based on age and account value. Certain clients who are more "hands off" might like it. Or the more conservative ones who wanted the potential of IUL returns. But when Ive run the numbers, taking Loans directly seems to provide a much higher income.

I forget what all carriers have this now. Its becoming more common, but doesnt seem to be a huge thing yet. LFG has one or had one if I remember right.

All you insurance agents constantly use insurance acronyms that a lot of us struggle to follow. IUL, GLIR, PLDP, PUAR, FE. Now we have STFU. Is this an IUL specific rider or available on WL, UL, GUL, IUL, SI, GI, FE. Do I need an IMO or FMO to STFU or contract directly for STFU

You don't need an upline to STFU.
You don't need an IUL to STFU.
You can STFU and have any of the different policy types.
The most important part of STFU is to STFU.

You don't need an upline to STFU.
You don't need an IUL to STFU.
You can STFU and have any of the different policy types.
The most important part of STFU is to STFU.

Here you go:

raw

I'll be posting a link to a great sales movie in my cold doors thread later. I hope y'all will be able to STFU so I can listen to it.

Why must we contact you for details? This is a forum. We are all set with our uplines and contracts and contacts. Post what you know here or STFU.

No more patience for recruiters.

If you are so set with your contracts, contacts, and uplines why are you on the forum in the first place..

Why must we contact you for details? This is a forum. We are all set with our uplines and contracts and contacts. Post what you know here or STFU.

No more patience for recruiters.

Relax...

He/She seems as though they were trying to help. They must not have known you'd be so hypersensitive...We all recruit everyday, at least they are giving you the option to contact THEM versus blowing up your office line or inbox.

If you are so set with your contracts, contacts, and uplines why are you on the forum in the first place..

Because it is -an agents- forum. Or used to be. Where actual agents can learn and share. As in out in the open and not the sleazy contact me for our flavor of super sauce.

...We all recruit everyday,

While it sure seems that way. No, we do not all recruit. Some of us are actual Independent Insurance Agents.

Last edited:
Back