Has Any One Been Successful Yet...

I just placed 3 apps........... OFF exchange in less than an hour. Every premium above $500/mo. How long does it take you to do a subsidized app?

I just placed 3 apps........... OFF exchange in less than an hour. Every premium above $500/mo. How long does it take you to do a subsidized app?

Member TaterPeeler has it down to a fine art now. I think he said that he's enrolling applicants in under an hour @ healthcare.gov. I can't get all the way through healthcare.gov yet with anyone. Am taking a break to focus on off-exchange, after last weekend's fiasco with a prospect.

Thanks YAgents for the positive feedback regarding Off-Exchange. I've not done one yet.
ac

BlueDiamond, when you say you've gotten 3 done, are you talking about apps with subsidies on the marketplace exchange?

For a single person about 10 minutes to get through the subsidy app and less than that for complete the health app, when it is working as fast as today, a couple about 30 minutes. Once you go from the subsidy back to issuer only a couple of signatures and that's it. When I can get in and it's working right it's very fast, but that has been very seldom.

----------

BlueDiamond, when you say you've gotten 3 done, are you talking about apps with subsidies on the marketplace exchange?

Yes I am talking going through the subsidy application, back to issuer and completing the process. Have sold all platinum on and off exchange.

Not me. I have tried logging in everyday since October 1 and get an error that says,

Error Unmarshalling Request

Error ID:

You need to create a differerent account and change your email address, it will work.

I have done a few of enrollments with subsidy since last week, but now since this Thursday, in the middle of the app "Error 500.000888, to log out and log back in 30 minutes" Like the system cannot support heavy traffic, it crashes!

Try different browsers. Chrome worked well this week until Thursday. I started getting these "access denied" errors I have never seen before. Depending on family size, it's 25-30 minutes start to finish. If I have to create an email account, it may take longer.

I do email them a "walk thru" to help them create an account. It saves 10 minutes. Some of the savvy ones I will email a walk thru that takes them right up to plan selection (then they call me). Those are really short calls.

Yeap I have! Only using the marketplace to enroll in subsidized plans. If your client doesn't need (doesn't qualifies) for subsidy, just take a look at the plans premiums without having to go through the whole application process and enroll directly with the carrier of his/her choice. You can get those rates at the healthcare.gov site where it reads "see plans before I apply"

Getting them enrolled with a subsidy isn't that difficult here in Calif. My brother has now done about 60 since the first one went through oct 20th. So far, none of this subsidy apps have made it over to the respective carriers. That gentlemen, and, Ann is the next major hurdle
Lots of strange letters from CoveredCa going to applicants. Of course no CC's to agent. Example, Silver plan applicants not eligible for CSR are getting a letter stating such. Duh! That then means a trip to our office or an extra telephone that we don't need right now

Back