Has Any One Been Successful Yet...

Tried two times today. Can't even get past the account verification email where you click and log in, give me a white page, no progress...

0 on
7 off

I've been able to get a few through the process. I do still have one stuck after subsidy determination saying that "We can't finish your application right now. We're working to get you the lowest rates" or somesuch.

This gentleman should qualify for a subsidy based on his employer plan deemed "not affordable" due to the 9.5% income to premium ratio, but no luck so far with the app we've already submitted. Looks like the options now are to redo the subsidy app and hope that system is actually working now, file an appeal (which can take up to 90 days!) or go off exchange for an arm and a leg more than what he could have had through his employer before he missed his open enrollment period through work. :mad:

If you did apps over the weekend...........beware

CMS call: Latest HealthCare.gov glitch resolved, Obama administration says – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

– The Obama administration said on Monday it had resolved the latest technical glitch with the HealthCare.gov website, one that hit over the weekend and prevented people from enrolling properly in new policies under Obamacare. Everyone who has selected a plan from a private insurer through the Obamacare marketplace now should be in direct contact with an insurer to resolve billing and payment, according to the agency responsible for overseeing the website.

"Everyone who selected a health plan as part of their online application and enrollment process on HealthCare.gov have now heard from HealthCare.gov – from the health insurance marketplace – about the next steps that they would need to take for coverage," said Julie Bataille, a spokeswoman for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Officials revealed over the weekend that enrollment documents for some 15,000 applicants were not generated properly due to a technical problem.

I got as far today as putting in all the info and finding out that they will receive a subsidy but since one of the 24 year old kids also files a tax return it told me to call the toll-free number and wouldn't let me pick a plan. Called the number and of course the lady didn't know why that would be but they will call client in 3-5 business days. I asked her if she knew the deadline is Monday and she said yes, they are aware of that.

Exactly zero of my on-exchange policies have me listed as the agent. So that's nice.

David,
are you calling the carrier in order to find out if you are listed as agent, or how do you check? System is not even allowing the first premium payments...

David,
are you calling the carrier in order to find out if you are listed as agent, or how do you check? System is not even allowing the first premium payments...

Calling the carrier. Both Aetna and Anthem do not have me listed as agent, have not done any on-exchange with CareFirst yet. The client has to call the company themselves to make payment, otherwise they'll have to wait for the company to mail out a bill which could take a while.

Thanks...this has to be a problem for everyone then...with so many website problems, their least concern must be giving us credit...

Back