Has Anybody Had Any Success Selling Funeral Trusts Using Mailers?

kwamster said:
Just curious, has anybody had any success setting up appointments and closing funeral trust sales using mailers?

If you are talking about the ones where you are mailing for a specific funeral home, yes. Mailers work good for that.

If you mean the generic ones, no. Mailers are not good for those. You are better off trying to team up with an attorney and putting on seminars to sell those. The only other way is to just do the occasional cross sell to FE people when you run across the right situation. It's a pretty tough thing to sell.

I have been sitting back watching this guy for a week now....Man this guy really has no clue.

:1confused: :1confused: :1confused:

What I can't figure out is who he keeps quoting in his posts. He comes up with quotes that I haven't seen posted anywhere else.

Maybe he doesn't know what the quotation marks mean?

"Yeehah!:cool:"

Perhaps we now know what became of Howard Dean?.. He gave up medicine and his Presidential ambitions to sell final expense? Cool simile definitely doesn't apply.

"Yeehah!:cool:"

Perhaps we now know what became of Howard Dean?.. He gave up medicine and his Presidential ambitions to sell final expense? Cool simile definitely doesn't apply.

Good one, however, I beg to differ.:cool:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have been sitting back watching this guy for a week now....Man this guy really has no clue.

:1confused: :1confused: :1confused:

I guess you're right, can you please enlighten me?:SLEEP:

btw: Don't you have better things to do with your time than watching somebody else - Some of you guys are hilarious!

("hint": Entirely too much focus is being placed on trivial matters, as opposed to what the threads are really about - It's not that serious!)

Last edited:
kwamster....... I'd imagine your azz is getting pretty chaffed by now. You've had some rather hard riding over the past week or two; since whenever you've showed up.

kwamster....... I'd imagine your azz is getting pretty chaffed by now. You've had some rather hard riding over the past week or two; since whenever you've showed up.

And yet he's been hanging right in there with the best of them (us). He's really been taking it like a champ!

Back