Has Anyone Used "medicare-leads.com"

acochran729

I was wondering if anyone has used "medicare-leads.com" pre-set appointments before? They are kind of expensive, are they worth the $?

I have never used them but I'm going guess at the very most they are only going for an appointment to do a "Medicare Review". Those proved to not be very productive for me.

Find out if they ask any health questions and if they attempt to find out the name of the company they currently have and how much they are paying per month. Without that information you may be going on a lot of "appointments" but you may find that you are meeting with a lot of people you can't help.

Setting my own appointments has always worked best for me. Yes, it is more work but it is also a lot more productive.

So you have used them in the past?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have never used them but I'm going guess at the very most they are only going for an appointment to do a "Medicare Review". Those proved to not be very productive for me.

Find out if they ask any health questions and if they attempt to find out the name of the company they currently have and how much they are paying per month. Without that information you may be going on a lot of "appointments" but you may find that you are meeting with a lot of people you can't help.

Setting my own appointments has always worked best for me. Yes, it is more work but it is also a lot more productive.
Thanks for the advice Frank, I have used several internet lead systems with fair results. My mailer campaign has been so so, I'm just trying to have a diverse approch to the leads until I find consistent results. Once again Thank you.

Last edited:
@ Frank, Where are you getting the people to set the appointments with, are you cold calling a list, phonebook, dialer or other marketing company??

@ Frank, Where are you getting the people to set the appointments with, are you cold calling a list, phonebook, dialer or other marketing company??

If you can think of a way to market Med Supps I can guarantee that over the last seventeen years I have done it and done it more than once. If there was an easier, more efficient and cost effective way of getting new clients doing it does anyone really think that I wouldn't be using it?

I'm not masochistic by nature. I don't wake up in the morning feeling great and then start thinking of ways to punish myself. :laugh:

I buy a list and give them a call.

If you can think of a way to market Med Supps I can guarantee that over the last seventeen years I have done it and done it more than once. If there was an easier, more efficient and cost effective way of getting new clients doing it does anyone really think that I wouldn't be using it?

I'm not masochistic by nature. I don't wake up in the morning feeling great and then start thinking of ways to punish myself. :laugh:

I buy a list and give them a call.

lol thanks, I bought a list earlier today and am trying it out. figured 1000 people should be enough to start with...

thanks again.

Back