Has anyone used Quote Wizard for Medicare leads?

Mr C

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone used Quote Wizard for Medicare leads? Anything new or is it the same old same old?

Yes I have.Not a big fan these are internet leads, but they said it was real time. All of my leads came in at 3:30 am. They did replace the one lead that was a customer service request, but out of the ones I got, I only spoke to two and one of those were the customer service request. I am not going to say stay away from them, but I will not order anymore from them.

Was that a recent order? How many did you order?

I used them 2 years ago, I made money on them, But they were a lot of work returning bad leads then getting rejected contacting rep and having the rejects accepted.

However still they would have made a good supplement to other leads I Use. The only reason I don't use them is they refuse to set up my CRM even though they are set up with them for life and P & C.

Hand entering leads at the volume needed with return rate just wont work for me

Sorry for the delay. It was about 2 or 3 months ago. I ordered $300.00 worth of leads. Semi exclusive was $25.00 and non exclusive was $12.00 per lead. They mixed them up to hit my number. Like Vic said it was a pain in the rear getting credits and going back and forth. Not worth the headache of going back and forth. Out of the bunch I closed 2, both MAPD. I was able to convert the Customer Service Call and one other deal.

is there a good medicare lead program out there?

Back