Having a store front

Does anyone have an office that’s located in a strip mall where you can have prominent signage displayed, showing that you’re a Medicare agent?
I’m currently located in an office building, whereby if people aren’t already aware of my business, they won’t know I’m there.
Recently I found retail space available in a strip mall which faces a very busy street in the heart of the city. I was thinking that a sign displaying “Acadiana Medicare Plans” would likely generate substantial walk-in business.
Can anyone tell me if a store front with signage has helped your business generate walk-in sales and considerably better exposure?

I work out of my home However if I were to at all get an office outside the home to work from, I wouldn't waste my time unless it can be seen

Only exception to that would be if I had other agents that needed phone space

otherwise why bother if your not seen

You can work over the home or go in home face the face

I don't think an office space in a building would add more credibility but a nice store front easy to drive up to might be helpful

just feels more accessible the an office in a building feels more welcoming, In my mind anyway

I work out of my home However if I were to at all get an office outside the home to work from, I wouldn't waste my time unless it can be seen

Only exception to that would be if I had other agents that needed phone space

otherwise why bother if your not seen

You can work over the home or go in home face the face

I don't think an office space in a building would add more credibility but a nice store front easy to drive up to might be helpful

just feels more accessible the an office in a building feels more welcoming, In my mind anyway

In my mind, and just hear me out, I think in a regular mall, it could be beneficial... but it'd have to be on the cheap.

Mall walkers are generally seniors.

I would open an office, if it were visible from the road. Otherwise, just use a digital office.

my signage is The Medicare Store

Obvious false advertising since the government provides Medicare. You don't sell it.

I'll even bet that the sign is illegal under Medicare rules because it implies that you sell it.

I would drive right past you, wondering what other lies you would be telling potential customers.

Obvious false advertising since the government provides Medicare. You don't sell it.

I'll even bet that the sign is illegal under Medicare rules because it implies that you sell it.

I would drive right past you, wondering what other lies you would be telling potential customers.
You are incorrect, it is not illegal, my sign brings in lots of folks and I help them sign up for Medicare.
You do you honey, I'll do me.

I'm sure she has signed people up for Medicare in her office at no charge, so what's misleading? She does all things Medicare. :yes:

Back