Health Equity Act

The funny part of this is that equity does not guarantee that everyone ends up in the same place.

Nothing funny about it.

The DEI push does nothing to make outcomes "fair"

Our enemies are probably laughing their ass off at our diverse military. All the colors of the rainbow, at least 47 genders and any kind of body modification.

A bunch of dinosaurs in here... Now we're talking about gays in the military and "body modification"

If someone wants to risk their fu***** life for this country they should be able to regardless of sexual orientation, their gender or anything else.

The only caveat should be can they pass basic training, if they can who tf are you to say whether they can serve?

To me, equity is defined as getting us to equal outcomes for whatever color, gender or sexual orientation you have. (And if that wasn't PC, don't yell at me.)

"The CDC estimates that, in 2021, the maternal mortality rate among Black women was nearly 70 deaths for every 100,000 live births. That is 2.6 times the rate for white women, regardless of income or education."

Serena Williams gave birth and was screaming at the docs what to do as a pulmonary embolism threatened her life with birth #1. And its not like she was in some backwoods hospital with unlicensed midwives. This crap has to stop.
you're confusing equality with equity. You cannot just make up your own definitions expect it to be so.

you're confusing equality with equity. You cannot just make up your own definitions expect it to be so.

"Equality means each individual or group of people is given the same resources or opportunities. Equity recognizes that each person has different circumstances, and allocates the exact resources and opportunities needed to reach an equal outcome."

Sure about that?

Nothing funny about it.

The DEI push does nothing to make outcomes "fair"

Our enemies are probably laughing their ass off at our diverse military. All the colors of the rainbow, at least 47 genders and any kind of body modification.
If I'm not mistaken Sun Tsu says something to the effect of "When the enemy is killing himself, let it happen". Every wonder why China hasn't attacked us yet?

Why not?

I’m 100% sure James Madison said I could!!!

Oh wait. Nope. I wasn’t really a citizen til the 19th Amendment. James Madison didn’t give 2 sh**s about me.

Back