Health Exchanges Have Fans in Some States

1. They were at 92-94% insured rate before Romneycare
2. It's one of the wealthiest states in the nation, most can afford it or have assets to protect.
3. Lots of large companies to be employed with group insurance bene's

2. It's one of the wealthiest states in the nation, most can afford it or have assets to protect.

Thanks for the Massachusetts background, Yagents. It's amazing that the state government went through the time, expense and trouble of setting up an Exchange just to increase the insured population by a mere 4%.
-ac

Thanks for the Massachusetts background, Yagents. It's amazing that the state government went through the time, expense and trouble of setting up an Exchange just to increase the insured population by a mere 4%.
-ac

It gets better, check out John Goodman's blog today. Just because you have an insurance card, doesn't mean you get to see a doctor. Who could run a practice on $32/visit reimbursement.

What Food Stamps Can Teach Us about Health Care | John Goodman's Health Policy Blog | NCPA.org

Yagents, there are some members on this forum whose posts always keep me informed and educated. You are certainly one of them. How often do we stop to say, "Thanks" for sharing the wealth of information? You always add value, and I appreciate that. Yes, Somarco, ABC, Chumps.... (and yes, you too), you add valuable sound information too. I appreciate you. Ann H.

Ann, Thank you.

I think your posts are also valuable.

Yagents, there are some members on this forum whose posts always keep me informed and educated. You are certainly one of them. How often do we stop to say, "Thanks" for sharing the wealth of information? You always add value, and I appreciate that. Yes, Somarco, ABC, Chumps.... (and yes, you too), you add valuable sound information too. I appreciate you. Ann H.

Ann, Thank you.

I think your posts are also valuable.

Thanks..............
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ann...I miss Tucson already. It was 34 degrees this morning.
Come back! I'll meet you halfway for coffee. Halfway between Tucson & Phoenix that is, not halfway between OH and AZ!! LOL. Ann
(PS we're supposed to get rain today, too).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back