"Heard a Guy Say"

The 2 gentleman that just responded to this thread are almost agreeing with the guy's numbers . I am simply amazed that those numbers arn't a fabrication.

I've been doing this a while so those numbers wouldn't be for someone new.

When I first got with EFES almost 5 years ago I was told by two gurus that you should be able to set 10 appointments from 15 leads. I told them that they were full of sh!t.

Now 5 years later I would say the same thing. You should be able to set 10 appointment from 15 DM leads. But I will add, that's after you learn the ropes.

I've been doing this a while so those numbers wouldn't be for someone new.

When I first got with EFES almost 5 years ago I was told by two gurus that you should be able to set 10 appointments from 15 leads. I told them that they were full of sh!t.

Now 5 years later I would say the same thing. You should be able to set 10 appointment from 15 DM leads. But I will add, that's after you learn the ropes.

JD, when you are setting appts on monday for tuesday, how many times do you call through your leads to get your day filled. I am sure it varies, but what is the most you have called a lead in 1 day.

This guy said he uses about 25 or so leads a week from direct mail and has about 14 appointments and sells 10 applications usually
Are you kidding me! Am I working in another
Universe or what. I get so tired of hearing these
Kind of closing ratios I could scream.if any IMO
has that kind of success, please let me know so I can join ASAP, but you will have to prove it Superman.

Closing 40% week in & week out certainly ISN'T the norm for any FE agents but a small, small few!

After a lil over a yr, I fluctuate between 20-25% on DM leads, and about 30% on tele leads.

Sent via my Sprint Galaxy S4 using Insurance Forums

JD, when you are setting appts on monday for tuesday, how many times do you call through your leads to get your day filled. I am sure it varies, but what is the most you have called a lead in 1 day.

I never start calling before 10:00 am and I just call until I have 6 appointments for the day or until I call through all 15 fresh leads. Meaning that If I call thru 8 or 9 leads and already have 6 appointments I will still call the others. So I might more than 6 appointments on a Tues.

There really is no average. I've filled up the next day many, many times in 30 minutes on the phone and then there have been a few days where I didn't get the next day filled. That's pretty rare. That might happen a handful of times in a year.

I will call through all the new leads and then call through old leads for that county if I have some and I pretty much have old leads for every county I work.

If calling through them all doesn't fill the day then I will immediately call through them again. If still not full for the next day then I will take an hour or so break and do busy work or whatever. Then do it all again. I will stop at 6 or 7 pm regardless of the number of appointments.

Then the appointment day I will take all my leads for that area with me. If I do have an open spot I will doorknock the ones that didn't have a phone number. If I don't have any of those I will doorknock the ones that have several "no ans" written on them.

Unless I have already hit my weekly goal that day. No doorknocking if I'm over goal. I will still run set appointments if over goal but no more seeking out prospects. That happened yesterday. By noon I was $1000 over my weekly goal. I went ahead to my scheduled appointments and ended up the day at over $5000 ap over my weekly goal. My last scheduled appointment called to postpone and I just about thanked her.

I was home by 6 pm.

The freedom that this job gives is amazing. Monday, for example, my wife's iphone was on the blink and Apple said they would fix it or replace it. She could send it in and they would take a look at it and then send a new one or the repaired one back. This was a 10-14 day process. She didn't want to be without her phone for that long. They told her she could go an Apple store and they would replace it on the spot. The closest Apple store to us is Nashville, Tn. About an hour and half to 2 hour drive. She called and asked if I would go to Nashville with her. She left work at 1:00 and we headed to Nashville and got her phone replaced.

I already had Tues set up when she called so it was a please to ride down there with her. We also went on down to Broadway and ate at Jack's barbeque since we were in town.

She had to ask her boss if she could leave work. I didn't have to ask anyone.

25 leads a week mean dropping 2500 mail pieces at a $1000 a week. Better have your act together if you want to pull this off. And you better get everything you write issued....almost everything.
If the guy is workign with EFES Securus, LH, etc, 25 leads would be considerbly less than $1000 per week. If EFES, JD would be seeing him on the leader board.. Who knows?, He might be with 3G or Daviso.. They all promise cheap leads and big production.

Back