Need a FE shop

We’re not saying the same thing. Successful FE agents adding MA are wildly successful.

There’s nothing to writing plans that people ask you for. If I wanted to I could easily write 3 MA plans a week all year just by being there.

When MA agents try to add FE they just don’t make it.

Always exceptions. But they are exceptions.

The fe agents adding the plans are adding them off there fe books or fe leads . I assure you when and if there mapd book hits 500-800 they’ll have zero time to run fe leads . Since most of there fe clients are dual/lis they’ll be bogged down knee deep in calls left and right . In fe you die once or change a beneficiary every now and then . With mapd there’s 100 moving parts with health claims and benefits . 2 completely different animals . I rarely touch their present fe policy unless I can better it or they need additional coverage .98% of fe agents never reached out to their clients again after the sale . Now a few might call in a few yrs to try to add on . Jd you obviously didn’t enjoy selling mapd and many like that . I enjoy it . I get 2 ish calls a week for fe from mapd clients .

The fe agents adding the plans are adding them off there fe books or fe leads . I assure you when and if there mapd book hits 500-800 they’ll have zero time to run fe leads . Since most of there fe clients are dual/lis they’ll be bogged down knee deep in calls left and right . In fe you die once or change a beneficiary every now and then . With mapd there’s 100 moving parts with health claims and benefits . 2 completely different animals . I rarely touch their present fe policy unless I can better it or they need additional coverage .98% of fe agents never reached out to their clients again after the sale . Now a few might call in a few yrs to try to add on . Jd you obviously didn’t enjoy selling mapd and many like that . I enjoy it . I get 2 ish calls a week for fe from mapd clients .

I had almost 1000 MA clients at one time.
I know the drill.

I hate everything about Medicare. I still write the occasional med sup when pressured. But it wouldn’t bother me to never write another sup.

It’s easy to sell something people are asking you for.

It’s the preneed agent sitting in a funeral home selling to people that come in to buy.

The hourly pay for MA is just too low for me.

I had almost 1000 MA clients at one time.
I know the drill.

I hate everything about Medicare. I still write the occasional med sup when pressured. But it wouldn’t bother me to never write another sup.

It’s easy to sell something people are asking you for.

It’s the preneed agent sitting in a funeral home selling to people that come in to buy.

The hourly pay for MA is just too low for me.

I never looked at it like that .Yes you only make $100 for 9/1 effective date . But I’m looking at the $25.50 monthly next year renewal . At 1000 that’s $25k a month renewals were I’m at in Jan . So you got to write 150 a year to stay at that . So I certainly don’t call that low pay . Again I went all in . I had a vision . And all this at zero cost so that $300k is net .

I am a veteran Medicare Agent
Want to learn FE
My FMO is great with Supp Rxplans MAPD
but no Expert on FE
Have business to write but don't have access to people who know *& understand FE carriers underwriting
I'm in Palm Beach Cty Fl. FEXcontracting doesnt want me.
Anyone interested in working with me???
I write good business and I'm willing to learn.
Let me know.
Thanks

You can give us a call as well.

Back