HELP!! AGLA or Insphere Insurance Solutions-New-What Do I Do???

Re: HELP!! AGLA or Insphere Insurance Solutions-New-What Do I Do?

What I like about Insphere:

1) Its not (at least in my office) a hardcore selling game. They teach us to be more "consultative" and take an advisory role with clients rather than just trying to sell them what makes the most money

2) I get full control of my leads. Insphere lets us buy leads with our own money through LeadForward(which is like a middleman to 15 or so internet lead companys) which we have full ownership of. They also donate a percentage of our sales towards our Leadforward account and match us 100% on any money I put into the account up to $500/month. Really cool in my opinion

3) Great commissions. Granted I don't know what independant agents get for comissions, but in my opinion getting 19% on health, 70% on life, 60% on supps, doesn't suck. Not to mention some of the bonuses/contests they offer + stock

4) They seem to keep on their toes about staying ahead of the curve with any impacts that come along with healthcare reform. Lately we have had a TON of training and information to help focus more and more on marketing and selling Life insurance, which I think I enjoy more than health personally.

I am not some PR person I am just an agent that has enjoyed a rather unexpected career change to the insurance business. Its done wonders for my income and I can't really complain about my experience with Insphere -so far-.

If I did have a complaint, it would be that they seem a little slow to introduce new products/companies to us. I would love to have more Life insurance companies besides ING to sell, I would love to be able to do annuities, etc.

Anyway, just my input, like I said it sounds like you get a different experience depending on where in the country you are and who your boss is lol

Where are you at?

Back