• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Help Picking the right Company

Thank you very much, do you think I should make a post in that sub?

I'm with FEX Contracting. Have been for 2.5 years. They're a great agency with fantastic training and agent support. For final expense face-to-face sales, I believe they're the best in the industry; of course, I'm a bit biased.

Your best chance at success is with FEX. It's an agency for producers, so I'm not a recruiter. Just enjoy helping agents succeed.

What places do you recommend to train me in Final Expense sales?

Only two for face to face, and I suggest 100% you learn the craft selling face to face, and later move to remote/telesales if that is where life takes you:

FEX Contracting @Newby (Scott Burke), request a ride-a-long with Travis Tubbs selling live in the field.

Final Expense Contracting — Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter (fexcontracting.com)

800-673-5309

or

CFC @Jose Arteaga and do whatever you have to go out in the field live with Jose himself.

https://cfcagentcontracting.com

Jose Arteaga 602-554-2862
Jeff Hall 858-752-3293

Plan to spend $500/week MINIMUM to get up and running with leads. $1000 is probably a better budget.

Whichever way you go, insist on getting trained by ride-a-long with an experienced high producing agent (not a high RECRUITING agent - an agent who produces consistently high premium on his or her own pen).

Then, do as you are taught. DON"T try to put your own dumba$$ twist on someone else's presentation. Learn the presentation used by a high PRODUING agent and then stick to that script.

This is a simple business, and easy: Simple to learn, easy to screw up.

Only two for face to face, and I suggest 100% you learn the craft selling face to face, and later move to remote/telesales if that is where life takes you:

FEX Contracting @Newby (Scott Burke), request a ride-a-long with Travis Tubbs selling live in the field.

Final Expense Contracting — Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter (fexcontracting.com)

800-673-5309

or

CFC @Jose Arteaga and do whatever you have to go out in the field live with Jose himself.

https://cfcagentcontracting.com

Jose Arteaga 602-554-2862
Jeff Hall 858-752-3293

Plan to spend $500/week MINIMUM to get up and running with leads. $1000 is probably a better budget.

Whichever way you go, insist on getting trained by ride-a-long with an experienced high producing agent (not a high RECRUITING agent - an agent who produces consistently high premium on his or her own pen).

Then, do as you are taught. DON"T try to put your own dumba$$ twist on someone else's presentation. Learn the presentation used by a high PRODUING agent and then stick to that script.

This is a simple business, and easy: Simple to learn, easy to screw up.
Thanks for the recommendation Daytimer. I don’t think I’ve ever had any agent spend $1000 a week on leads though.
If an agent can spend $500-$750 a week on leads that is plenty.

Thanks for the recommendation Daytimer. I don’t think I’ve ever had any agent spend $1000 a week on leads though.
If an agent can spend $500-$750 a week on leads that is plenty.

Your leads are $35-$45 depending on area . So that’s not even 30 leads a week at $35.Your telling me you go no agents getting 25-30 leads a week?

Your leads are $35-$45 depending on area . So that’s not even 30 leads a week at $35.Your telling me you go no agents getting 25-30 leads a week?

Dude, he wasn't talking to you, so no, he isn't telling you anything of the sort.

Ah! You are partially correct. I do have a few agents taking 30 leads at $36. So that is $1080 when they do that.
Most do not spend that much.

Most of the heavy hitters at FEX get 25 leads per week. Many of the top agents get less than 25. But FEX does have some agents getting 40-50 leads per week. Very few of those. I think Jordan gets 25 per week? He can correct me if that wrong. And he may be the number 1 agent at FEX. Production wise.

Ah! You are partially correct. I do have a few agents taking 30 leads at $36. So that is $1080 when they do that.
Most do not spend that much.

Just curious Scott . You used to charge all fex agents basically the same right.?I know a few of your agents and some pay more than $36. For instance I know in some states rgi charging IMO’s $45-$50 in tougher states. Are you passing that on?I hear Ohio a tough response state now from many agents.

Back