Hep C miracle drugs

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a client who had Hep C for many years and took Harvoni about a year and a half ago. Her Dr says her blood work is looking good. And It sounds like she is basically cured. I spoke with the underwriters at SNL and they say it will always be a graded policy when they see Harvoni.

Will anybody else take her level? She currently has a Bankers LIfe policy that is graded that is about 6 months old.

I have a client who had Hep C for many years and took Harvoni about a year and a half ago. Her Dr says her blood work is looking good. And It sounds like she is basically cured. I spoke with the underwriters at SNL and they say it will always be a graded policy when they see Harvoni.

Will anybody else take her level? She currently has a Bankers LIfe policy that is graded that is about 6 months old.

SNL's app doesn't read the way they told you. Not a surprise. But their app is a 2 year lookback. Not ever?

I would first try Americo Eagle. Would get the best rate there since Trans & LBL would be STD... if possible.

I have better luck with Americo Eagle UW versus Trans UW in many niches believe it or not.

The explanation I got from the UW was that once somebody has Hep C their liver will do nothing but get worse over time. They also stated that Harvoni use has not been around long enough to prove itself.

This is a case where if I can't get them bought preferred through the 3 or 4 carriers that I use, I just write them graded and move on to the next one and hope they don't get replaced.

Back