Here It is Drudge Report Headline

The breakdowns Forbes did do not take into account the fact that they're comparing the cheapest discount plans vs insurance that is required to cover a lot more things. If they compared it vs a similar plan, it would be a much more valid comparison.

It's a pretty flawed comparison to get the highest possible % of increase, looking at it the real increase is probably around 50%, and that does not take into account the subsidies that will be involved at all.

Not that the rates aren't higher than before, they obviously are, but the huge 150% increase number is being very selectively created.

Most of us know that the 10000-20000 deductible value plans aren't valid to compare vs something with a much lower deductible that offers comprehensive coverage.

The breakdowns Forbes did do not take into account the fact that they're comparing the cheapest discount plans vs insurance that is required to cover a lot more things. If they compared it vs a similar plan, it would be a much more valid comparison.

It's a pretty flawed comparison to get the highest possible % of increase, looking at it the real increase is probably around 50%, and that does not take into account the subsidies that will be involved at all.

Not that the rates aren't higher than before, they obviously are, but the huge 150% increase number is being very selectively created.

Most of us know that the 10000-20000 deductible value plans aren't valid to compare vs something with a much lower deductible that offers comprehensive coverage.

Dude layoff the crack pipe!
This is outstanding reporting finally someone is letting the Sunshine come in!

Typical republican lies. Obama is the MAN! He said rates will go down 3,000% and if we like our plan we can keep it.

Anyone who disagrees is a racist.

Rick

"It's a pretty flawed comparison to get the highest possible % of increase, looking at it the real increase is probably around 50%, and that does not take into account the subsidies that will be involved at all.

Not that the rates aren't higher than before, they obviously are, but the huge 150% increase number is being very selectively created"

I guess both sides of the aisle are capable of cherry picking
if you slap my face don't be mad when I slap yours

What if I don't want so-called "comprehensive coverage?" I'm perfectly happy with my HSA 4500, getting my routine physical for free, and paying $92/month.

"It's a pretty flawed comparison to get the highest possible % of increase, looking at it the real increase is probably around 50%, and that does not take into account the subsidies that will be involved at all.

Not that the rates aren't higher than before, they obviously are, but the huge 150% increase number is being very selectively created"

I guess both sides of the aisle are capable of cherry picking
if you slap my face don't be mad when I slap yours

What are you talking about? If you are a 20 year old or a 40 year old buying your own coverage without gubmint help your premiums are going to double and your taxes are higher too!

Back