Highest commission myga’s and fixed indexed?

Prudential Surepath FIA pays 8.5%
and the Prudential Surepath income pays 9% till age 90. Check the income payouts out.- no doubler but the payout is still really good for over 70 years old income product. 10% income Bonus + 10% simple roll up.

And let me see a client take a B company over a strong name company like Prudential... so if the payout difference is not big I sell Prudential every day.

Silac has good compensation also but they are B++ and no fee's to the clients... their indexes are good and their fixed rate on there NO Bonus FIA is at 5%.

So tell me why these are crappy products?

Prudential Surepath FIA pays 8.5%
and the Prudential Surepath income pays 9% till age 90. Check the income payouts out.- no doubler but the payout is still really good for over 70 years old income product. 10% income Bonus + 10% simple roll up.

And let me see a client take a B company over a strong name company like Prudential... so if the payout difference is not big I sell Prudential every day.

Silac has good compensation also but they are B++ and no fee's to the clients... their indexes are good and their fixed rate on there NO Bonus FIA is at 5%.

So tell me why these are crappy products?

Prudential has great products but those numbers are nowhere near the street comp (which is 6.5% on both Surepath 10 year products) so congrats on having a great contract. You probably write a lot of annuities but I wouldn't be building Pru up based on comp for the simple reason that the average agent isn't getting what you're getting.

And SILAC is a B+ (not B++) carrier who just got removed from AM Best review this year. Write whatever you want but I wouldn't touch them.

And SILAC is a B+ (not B++) carrier who just got removed from AM Best review this year. Write whatever you want but I wouldn't touch them

Nothing to see there. Lots of great companies that are 150-200 years old decide to rebrand themselves with a new name no one knows, like SILAC

Prudential has great products but those numbers are nowhere near the street comp (which is 6.5% on both Surepath 10 year products) so congrats on having a great contract. You probably write a lot of annuities but I wouldn't be building Pru up based on comp for the simple reason that the average agent isn't getting what you're getting.

And SILAC is a B+ (not B++) carrier who just got removed from AM Best review this year. Write whatever you want but I wouldn't touch them.

Not sure who your IMO is but Gradient is paying 8.5 on the Pru FIA and 9% on the PRU Income FIA

Not sure who your IMO is but Gradient is paying 8.5 on the Pru FIA and 9% on the PRU Income FIA
I was just saying it's not street comp so it doesn't fit my original point (which was a response to a random agent on a message board).

You can make the same case for nearly every carrier on the market if you're getting 50-80% of the IMO override. It just doesn't apply to most agents.

Back