Hiring LOAs this year, looking for feedback on my offering

How that t65 ramp up going

Good strategy on the soa . Again that will work with the higher income non dual/lis . On lower income 80% will never answer your call again and off to another agent . On the 1st call I’d have them put your name and # in their phone so it’s not blocked . Also on the first call send a pic of your business card and license # to establish credibility. Loa is a very powerfull revenue stream for the owner including your mga overrides. I calculated my fmo including new overrides and renewal overrides makes $140 k a year on my now in my 3rd yr . I’m willing to go along with that as I get around $50 k of marketing money a yr from them . So outside gas and hotels now and then I have no exp’s . If that were loa he might be in the $200 k area .

How many months out did you mail, what's your mail plan?

QUOTE="DonP, post: 1453574, member: 90591"]I just dropped 10 k mailers last week . Im expecting .8 response . We’ll see .[/QUOTE]

How many months out did you mail, what's your mail plan?

4-8 months out . I have brc cards . I’ll remail the 6-8 months out .I’ll door knock between months 3-4 on some of the mailers . It’s my first time doing so I’m sure I’ll have to tweak some things

QUOTE="DonP, post: 1453574, member: 90591"]I just dropped 10 k mailers last week . Im expecting .8 response . We’ll see .
[/QUOTE]

How big of area did you have to mail to get 10,000 records? Be prepared for people still working, having to help people get signed up, can't do anything because your 7 months away, but the other side, is you will pick up ACA and annuity biz too

How big of area did you have to mail to get 10,000 records? Be prepared for people still working, having to help people get signed up, can't do anything because your 7 months away, but the other side, is you will pick up ACA and annuity biz too

I mailed 33 countys over 2 states . This was a generic mailer . I have a appointment setter I just hired . Yes I agree . It’s a whole different mindset than I’m used to . Writing 40-50 a month of 1 appt closes is history . I do get 3-4 t-65 referrals a month so I help them get their a and b . But I just don’t want anymore dual/lis business . 85% of my service is that type business . Are you doing mailers ?

Back