Solar Threat SEP for this?

It’s something I’d never use. But I’m not too worried about telemarketers. If I lose that client, good riddance.
I’m way past caring if I lost even 5 clients a month as I write 30-40 every month .
DonP said:

Yes spap is everywhere state pharmaceutical assistance program .But CO’s have warned to verify before using . Ive used a few times with no issue . I’ve never used a sep for pdp as I write little but yes I’m pretty sure it works just like any mapd.

Not true - SPAPs are only available in 14 States. Wellcare sent an email on 4/24/24. I can't post the charts, as the files are too large.
I saw the wellcare email . I didn’t see that it was 14 states only .

.Not unless it's recently changed.I know of an agent who used SPAP in Florida and application was approved then retroactively disenrolled about 30 days later.This was about 10 years ago so not sure if CMS would still do that -and yes it can be used for PDP where it's available

I’ve never seen nor heard of cms ever approving a sep then disenrolling them . Somebody flipped a lis client of mine to a regular plan without using the lis sep . I called her and she had zero idea how that happened . This was a good client . I moved her back this past week using the lis sep .

DonP said:

Yes spap is everywhere state pharmaceutical assistance program .But CO’s have warned to verify before using . Ive used a few times with no issue . I’ve never used a sep for pdp as I write little but yes I’m pretty sure it works just like any mapd.

Not true - SPAPs are only available in 14 States. Wellcare sent an email on 4/24/24. I can't post the charts, as the files are too large.

Which states?

Back