Hospital Indemnity for Rehab

Of course. I encourage Med supps in my Medicare 101 webinars and seminars. I tell them that MAPDs have PA and networks. I mention that there are MAPD PPO/HMO with part B refunds but you’ll give up something somewhere else.
If they can’t see the reason to buy a med Supp after I’ve extensively told them the positives, I’ll sell them a MAPD, no question.

Sometimes they say, Medicare is $174.70/month and I can get a PPO with a $164.90 part B refund, $4800 moop and add an HI for $29? Not so bad at all.
Well, we're supposed to be unbiased of course, and some folks go for the zero premium because they have to ... I just don't like this current game where some brokers try to infer an MA with a Hos. Idem. equates with a supp ... we both know it does not ... btw, do you offer meals at your events ..?

Well, we're supposed to be unbiased of course, and some folks go for the zero premium because they have to ... I just don't like this current game where some brokers try to infer an MA with a Hos. Idem. equates with a supp ... we both know it does not ... btw, do you offer meals at your events ..?

I would never say it equates to a med Supp, but I do tell them if they are going to drop down to a MAPD plan I highly recommend an HI or CHAS plan.

I used to do IHOP education events. But my numbers were pretty much the same as doing a library with no food. They probably think a library event is more official, or ran by the library.

I do webinars too. I had one this morning, next Tuesday morning, and Thursday night. I have 60 rsvps so far for $1500. I had 26 rsvp today and 18 showed. Less show for webinars but it’s easily worth the money. My two library seminars at the library are later this month.

I would never say it equates to a med Supp, but I do tell them if they are going to drop down to a MAPD plan I highly recommend an HI or CHAS plan.

I used to do IHOP education events. But my numbers were pretty much the same as doing a library with no food. They probably think a library event is more official, or ran by the library.

I do webinars too. I had one this morning, next Tuesday morning, and Thursday night. I have 60 rsvps so far for $1500. I had 26 rsvp today and 18 showed. Less show for webinars but it’s easily worth the money. My two library seminars at the library are later this month.
Cool. Does the library charge rent? used to be AARP was every where in Florida ... any chance we could see a front / back look at your card? Here's mine ...

Attachments

• Card July 26 .27. 2023.jpg
    Card July 26 .27. 2023.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 16
Cool. Does the library charge rent? used to be AARP was every where in Florida ... any chance we could see a front / back look at your card? Here's mine ...

Yes, but it’s very cheap. I think I pay $20 for a 1.5 hour time slot. Here’s mine, it’s basic. How I like it. Ours are very similar. With the new regs, we can’t use a combo of red white blue.

Attachments

• IMG_4707.png
    IMG_4707.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Yes, but it’s very cheap. I think I pay $20 for a 1.5 hour time slot. Here’s mine, it’s basic. How I like it. Ours are very similar. With the new regs, we can’t use a combo of red white blue.
Awesome. Thanks. I LOVE my red, whiten and blue ... how many cards ... what kinda turn out? They charge 20 bucks at a lib. here also ...

2k cards. Just over $1k. I try to do a Tuesday and a Thursday
That sounds about right ... every month and for how long you been doing them? I'm guessing you start sending to them 6-8 mos. pre T65 ..? How many cards will each address get before they come off the mailing list? This guy Ron Ray in TX sends a total of 4 to them ... I'm thinking they stop one month before the I.E.P 3-1-3 ... thank you for showing the card.

Last edited:
Back