Hospital Indemnity for Rehab

Yes a licensed staff member, in your case RN would have opened your case. LPN can follow but needs RN to do the recert

Yes a licensed staff member, in your case RN would have opened your case. LPN can follow but needs RN to do the recert
Exactly. I just recerted this past Friday for six more weeks. All because I have an appt with my cardiologist in Feb. Either they love me or they love that money they're billing Medicare.

I sometimes do too. Unless that person gets a $164.90 part B GB PPO and can spend $29 on a GTL HI plan. Add in cancer and SNF for $25 and it’s hard to beat.
I do more plan G $190 than a plan N $160 for T65
Plan G or N ... about the same total premium with no network limitations or prior authorization concerns ..?

Plan G or N ... about the same total premium with no network limitations or prior authorization concerns ..?

I’ll have to get back to you on the GTL SNF cost, I don’t work on the weekends, so I’ll have to try and remember on Monday.

I’m not sure what you’re asking about G or N and prior authorizations and network. There aren’t any. But, I know you know that so I’m not sure what you’re asking.

I’ll have to get back to you on the GTL SNF cost, I don’t work on the weekends, so I’ll have to try and remember on Monday.

I’m not sure what you’re asking about G or N and prior authorizations and network. There aren’t any. But, I know you know that so I’m not sure what you’re asking.
I'm saying people do have those concerns with an MA with an added Hos. Idem. ...

I'm saying people do have those concerns with an MA with an added Hos. Idem. ...

Of course. I encourage Med supps in my Medicare 101 webinars and seminars. I tell them that MAPDs have PA and networks. I mention that there are MAPD PPO/HMO with part B refunds but you’ll give up something somewhere else.
If they can’t see the reason to buy a med Supp after I’ve extensively told them the positives, I’ll sell them a MAPD, no question.

Sometimes they say, Medicare is $174.70/month and I can get a PPO with a $164.90 part B refund, $4800 moop, same copay in or out of network, and add an HI for $29? Not so bad at all.

Back