How do you create value and loyalty with your clients/customers?

What does that mean? I followed his link to his site.
Meaning that you get minimal "link juice" to your website.

Content and backlinks (and a few other factors) are what make you rank in Google.

So spammers come in here and think their site will get a great backlink (link to their site from a well respected site like this one) but Google doesn't "follow" or give much credit for the link.

It doesn't mean that the links are dead. Just that Google doesn't really care even though this is a really high authority site.

Content and backlinks (and a few other factors) are what make you rank in Google.

So spammers come in here and think their site will get a great backlink (link to their site from a well respected site like this one) but Google doesn't "follow" or give much credit for the link.

It doesn't mean that the links are dead. Just that Google doesn't really care even though this is a really high authority site.

Hehe, he said "link juice" he he.

Okay, thanks for answering, I never considered those factors. I'm on the site, so thinking of it as "high authority" wouldn't occur to me.

Back