How is UFS Marketing?

I purchased a program in April of 2009 and it was average. I paid $2100 and I doubled my money in about 6-7 weeks. I've used these type of programs in the past and I've been burned. However, the cool part is my username and password always works and I have also received a substantial number of leads off of my mailers (in addition to the appointments). About a month ago, I guess someone called in from one of my mailers from months ago and the UFS customer service manager actually called me and let me know I had an appointment scheduled (4 months after I thought my program was over) I thought that was pretty classy. Recently I decided to go another run with them and I've seen about a 30% drop off with cancellations overall, (not too bad with these type of programs). I have however sat down with 2 decent appointments in the last week. I think im a little more familiar with their system this go around and the results are better. One difference with this go around, is that all of my appts also have the clients age and the UFS manager also told me they are going to start including the recorded conversations of the appts. Overall, they are not completely blowing my skirt up, but its nice having extra activity and UFS ACTUALLY CALLS YOU BACK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION. I cant stand alot of these garbage companies that take your money and play phone tag. Hope this helps.

MLK5 you sound really fishy, just go ahead and tell everybody you work U Freaking SCAM , imean UFS marketing..

Ive been using them since 09 and everything is great. I thought I would share some info at the request of my sales rep at UFS. I've averaged a 4-1 return on every dollar since we started using them over 2 years ago. If you want to make money and your serious about your income, UFS is the way to go.

Maybe if the guys with the raving testimonials filled in a profile...they'd be a little more convincing:1confused:

Back