How many leads?

qolab45

How many leads do you guys suggest per month for life insurance agents. I like to use exclusive leads, as I tried netquote who se leads are shared and it was just not possible to keep up with a dozen other agents.

If you are buying internet leads, there is no such thing as an exclusive. Most folks will visit more than one site so there goes your exclusivity.

If you are trying to sell life insurance from i leads, good luck. If you cannot compete on price then you need to find a way to distinguish yourself from other agents. Otherwise you are beating yourself up for a $200 one time commission.

I still use InsureMe for life insurance leads. I only get about one every 2-3 weeks because I have set my filters in a specific way. But...it more than pays for itself.

I never used NetQuote for life leads. ILeads? Look at me. Come closer. A little closer. See my finger that is pointed down my throat? That's what I think of ILeads.

And can I talk about the leads that Norvax provides? OK...I won't.

What about leadbot and abcleads? They say their leads are exclusive. And does anyone know of any direct mail companies for leads?

How many leads do you guys suggest per month for life insurance agents. I like to use exclusive leads, as I tried netquote who se leads are shared and it was just not possible to keep up with a dozen other agents.

It depends on five things;

1. How good your leads are.

2. How good you are at getting the appointment or opportunity talk to the person.

3. How good you are at closing.

4. How good your product is

5. How competitive your product is.

I have had agents who were working for me who couldn't make it with 50 leads a week.

I have found that it didn't make a whole lot of difference whether I was trying to sell Life, Med Supp, or LTC. In my opinion all of the above five listed apply with emphasis on numbers 2 and 3.

And we're back to whether or not you have a natural ability to relate to people and basiclly be in sales. I to have watched agents blank on 50 leads. You talk to some of these agents on the phone and make sure you're standing on a soft surface so when you pass out from boredom you have a soft landing.

And we're back to whether or not you have a natural ability to relate to people and basiclly be in sales. I to have watched agents blank on 50 leads. You talk to some of these agents on the phone and make sure you're standing on a soft surface so when you pass out from boredom you have a soft landing.

John,

I see you also have "been there, done that and have the t-shirt". Kind of scarey isn't it? I wasn't standing on a soft surface with the first couple of agents I hired. :D

Lol. I love talking to some of these new agents - never been in sales.

me: "Hi, This is John with Health Solutions!"

Nathaniel: "hi john?...this is nathaniel."

me: "I'm sorry...who is this?"

Nathaniel: "nathaniel"

Me: "what...methanol?"

Nathaniel: "No..Nathaniel."

Me: "Oh...can you speak up a bit?"

It depends on the circumstances !

Set up for succes !

1) Use a fresh call list
2) Prequalify prospects in the sale
3) Make prospect agree for a another call
4) Tie up
5) Good closing lines and techniques

I would say, you should close properly from 20 % and up.

rgs,
Lars

Back