How Much Would You Pay For Newsletter Writing Service

My firm provides newsletters to over 500 Insurance Agencies, the best part of this is the Newsletter service is that they are customizable and you can tap into a library of over 2500 Insurance and Related Articles. You can visit this site at Insurance Newsletters | InsuranceNewsletters.com

Your existing client base has hundreds if not thousands of policies that they insure with other insurance agencies. Marketing to these clients is significantly more cost effective than marketing to new clients; these are people who know you and they will read the material you send out. On the other hand, marketing material sent out to those who don’t know you, often results in less than 1% of the recipients reading it. Successful Agencies have a program to maintain and grow their existing client base, including sending out a regular newsletter.

How much would you pay for someone to write your newsletters for your existing clients?

Hi Mark, I have heard your name several times, in a good way(!), in recent months. It looks like you're doing some good things!

Regarding newsletters, I think they can be a great way to stay in front of your customers. There is a quid pro quo: 1) you help them with some advice, and 2) you update them on your products/services, and 3) you keep your company name in their minds.

I think where some people make mistakes with newsletters is that they forget about the quid pro quo, and they just use the newsletter to talk about how great they are, or to promote their products, etc. They forget about the "giving" part.

I think if you are nice to your customers, and genuinely care about their success, you can find some advice to offer them.

Secondly, I see companies make the mistake of being "too generic" with their advice. They will spout high level stuff like "make lots of cold calls" or "get up and go! dont just sit there!" that you can get anywhere. Or, they will just rehash news articles you can find anywhere on the 'net.

I think you need to be specific, and actually provide value related to your product niche. Something they can't find elsewhere.

And... to answer your question, Mark, I think companies should consider paying a fee for your services equal to around 20% of the profit boost your articles provide when compared to generic stuff they could get from the 'net or not-so-well written stuff they'd write themselves. Not so easy to measure, and maybe that's simplistic, but that's how I've always looked at it.

Mark, how can I get a copy of your newsletter? I would like to read it and if good, which I am sure it is, even make it as my own (with a disclaimer at the end in very small print giving u all the credit) :) and send to clients or potential clients.

Seriously though, I'd love to see it. And perhaps even pay for the right to use it.

I'd sell mine but I'm pretty sure your customers don't care what charitable work I'm involved in in my hometown nor my thought of the month.

:D

Anyone can call me and I will go over what I put in my newsletters and try to help you come up with a good one.

Back