How to Create a Cold Calling List

Hi.

I am a new agent wth New York Life and new to this forum. I am just wanted to get some ideas on how to create a list of names and numbers to cold call from without using the white pages and buying leads. this information would definately be helpful to a rookie like myself.

Hey drep. I sell commercial insurance focusing on contractors. I am able to create some pretty good cold call lists utilizing manta along with google maps. However on the life side the best I can think of is cracking open the phone book or going into a whitepages website and paying a membership fee (shouldn't be to expensive). Utilize the net by doing some googling, you'll figure it out. In our business the Internet is priceless. I know sales genie is pretty affordable and will give you lists of consumers. I can't speak for the quality of your leads (I don't sell personal lines) however with my sales genie account I have never had much success. The companies I call act like they are getting blown up with agents daily and I have yet to make a sale with sales genie.

Charger,

If you're doing mostly businesses. May be more effective to stop paying for sales genie and use reference USA. It may be available through your local library. You can get pretty specific lists such as number of employees, business type, revenue, etc. It's pretty nice, though I don't think you can print out a full data list. I believe you have to work off the screen or print each individually, unless you have an account with them.

Hi.

I am a new agent wth New York Life and new to this forum. I am just wanted to get some ideas on how to create a list of names and numbers to cold call from without using the white pages and buying leads. this information would definately be helpful to a rookie like myself.

Another agent recommended this service:

Unlimited Sales Leads & Mailing Lists For $49.95 Per Month | Infofree

Seems very reasonably priced compared to other list vendors, we are going to sign up as we are about to hire a full time telemarketer In our agency.

Charger,

If you're doing mostly businesses. May be more effective to stop paying for sales genie and use reference USA. It may be available through your local library. You can get pretty specific lists such as number of employees, business type, revenue, etc. It's pretty nice, though I don't think you can print out a full data list. I believe you have to work off the screen or print each individually, unless you have an account with them.
Awesome I'll look into reference usa. Thanks

Michael:
If someone buy leads that are over 90 days old, do you scrub vs DNC or leave that up to the purchaser? 500 for $150 is fantastic if the majority are callable.
Also, do your aged leads come with email address?

Back