How to Effectively Sell Life Insurance?

dianaj12

Expert
I am new in this life insurance field. Can you please share how to effectively sell life insurance within shortest possible time?

I am new in this life insurance field. Can you please share how to effectively sell life insurance within shortest possible time?

Wow! Almost like teaching someone brain surgery in five easy lessons. I just mean it is a broad subject with a lot of nuisances. First, find one product that you want to sell and learn it inside out.

Wow! Almost like teaching someone brain surgery in five easy lessons. I just mean it is a broad subject with a lot of nuisances. First, find one product that you want to sell and learn it inside out.

Agreed. I've got a neat little SI ROP term I sell. Super easy app. I've sold quite a few to younger folks. Three amounts to choose from, unisex rates. Only three health questions. Great product for a new guy to start off with. Easy sell.

Agreed. I've got a neat little SI ROP term I sell. Super easy app. I've sold quite a few to younger folks. Three amounts to choose from, unisex rates. Only three health questions. Great product for a new guy to start off with. Easy sell.
Who are you writing that for?
Thanks.

Is that the UHL SI 20yr ROP?

Back