We are a branch of Senior Market Sales for career agents looking for a local branch office and support on a non-captive brokerage contract. Many agents and financial advisors like the idea of having an office nearby; that is a reason why SMS created this kind of structure for Futurity First to offer that kind of local support. Many enjoy the benefits of having a local office with staff, office support, mentorship, and office space to use; that's probably why this person asked the question. I hope that helps.

I am not sure what you are asking me to do. I answered the question. I am a recruiter for the territory. I am not a sales agent. This is what I do. I am sorry if it ruffled some feathers. I hope you are well—all the best to you and your family.

I am not sure what you are asking me to do. I answered the question. I am a recruiter for the territory. I am not a sales agent. This is what I do. I am sorry if it ruffled some feathers. I hope you are well—all the best to you and your family.
No feathers ruffled but even recruiters should enter into the conversations offering solutions (not just saying PM me) for all to see, etc. If not, then the whole forum will disintegrate into just a bunch or recruiters saying "call me".. Even if you want to talk about your company do so publicly.. What do you do that makes you unique? Why should an agent choose you? What companies do you recommend? Why? Also, take time to read the rules of the forum and you will see why I bring all this up. Would like to see you be able to stay around. I really am surprised that the mods have allowed you to continue to post.

He's asking you to read the forum rules and abide by them. Just that easy.

No feathers ruffled but even recruiters should enter into the conversations offering solutions (not just saying PM me) for all to see, etc.

I am a recruiter for the territory. I am not a sales agent. This is what I do.

@rousemark I think she answered. She is just a recliner. An employee doing as she was hired to do. Warm bodies.
I doubt she is a licensed agent. Not necessarily a bad thing, just agents shleag know stuff. I know nothing about the company she works for. May be awesome, may be horrible.

Back