How to Get More Likes on Facebook

The best to get like is send invitation to your friend request to like, its professional looking, and keeps you from writing personal request. This tthe real way and it works
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No offense, humor aside, this a what not to do, no real insight as what to do. Folks show up under false pretense

Last edited:
Didn't mean to catch you all off guard. Despite the humorous take, there's truth in the above link.

ok....lets break this down.......why would you want friend likes on your business pages.....you might get 2 a year out of all your friends....that is not why I have over 400 Facebook pages......there is no way I can get all my 1000 plus friends like all my pages....so....why do I have 400 fb pages.....

OK here are two groups on LinkedIn where people exchange likes and comments..

Link 1

Link 2

Facebook Etiquette and Standards for S.E.O.

Facebook and Google only recognize "Likes" and "Comments" made to business/fan or community pages from a personal profile. (This is simply because Facebook is setup us a personal social network not a business social network and all things are based off a personal social presence ).

So commenting from business to business is pointless for your like count and equally pointless for link relevance passed from F.B. outward.

The idea of likes, fans and commenting etc. is to create a buzz that is recognized within Facebook that passes out to Google thereby getting indexed and driving FREE traffic.

Yeah my first valuable contribution.. :biggrin:

Insured4real

i was always curious as to how many you had, STI... I think there's a much greater benefit doing it your way vs. the standard "like" my one page....

I think i've set up maybe 15 that way for those purposes.... looks like I have 385 more to go!

Just my opinion, but why not spend the same amount of time on your website writing relevant content, updating old content, guest blogging and attaching a blog to your website (if you don't already have one).

It seems as if you would get more mileage that way.

Tough one. It's clear the Flyers can win there. They have only lost once in six or seven games. But the Pens know that getting down 2-0 will be a very deep hole so I think they'll do a bit more dump and chasing (when there is no opportunity) and try to wear down the Flyer's defensemen.

Back