How to Mail to My List

I withdraw my skepticism, it does appear that you purchased a list from me.

I still stand behind the list I sold you 100% and if you want to have me check into the situation I'll still gladly do that for you.

MPS, I am amazed at how courteous you are to this blowhard. I've not seen another poster so full of himself on this forum in quite some time -- not even that BoomBoom guy comes close.

As a current resident of Tennessee, I assure you he's not typical of folks in this state who are usually very friendly and polite. Frankly I'm glad he moved out of here.

All of us can remember at least one little puke in high school who constantly ran his obnoxious mouth, thinking he was hot stuff (like that character Biff in Back to the Future) and we can be certain that this Acting Boss jerk was that kind. You know, the type who you try to get as far away from as possible at a social occasion.

I wouldn't waste another keystroke on this fathead punk, based on his posts on this and other threads.

MPS, I am amazed at how courteous you are to this blowhard. I've not seen another poster so full of himself on this forum in quite some time -- not even that BoomBoom guy comes close.

As a current resident of Tennessee, I assure you he's not typical of folks in this state who are usually very friendly and polite. Frankly I'm glad he moved out of here.

All of us can remember at least one little puke in high school who constantly ran his obnoxious mouth, thinking he was hot stuff (like that character Biff in Back to the Future) and we can be certain that this Acting Boss jerk was that kind. You know, the type who you try to get as far away from as possible at a social occasion.

I wouldn't waste another keystroke on this fathead punk, based on his posts on this and other threads.

I, too, am impressed, Josh. I just read through the last 3 pages of this thread. Good job staying so cool and sticking facts and posts in his face. Maybe, a career in politics is in your future.

Back