How's your agency doing?

I'm definitely not worked up, I just wanted to be clear that I didn't have any intentions of rubbing people the wrong way. I love the U, BYU finally got their win last year... it was almost to the point of me feeling sorry for them and happy that they got the W this time.

As far as contributing to the forum, I do A LOT of lurking here, and I do it with the intention to learn more about the insurance world and to understand exactly what the everyday issues and "bumps in the road" that you guys deal with are. It has helped me tremendously in my work life this past year.

I don't have a whole lot to offer anyone on this form when it comes to contributing to knowledge outside of marketing, and it's hard to offer any knowledge I have without it coming across as a "sales pitch".

So, the lack of posting is because of that. I observe a whole lot more than I post. Trust me though, I've thought several times about how I can interact and contribute to the community, the problem is just as mentioned above that's hard to do without "pitching".

But this forum has taught me so much, and I'm super grateful for that.

Next time I see someone asking about marketing, I hope to see you contributing to the convo. Asking them the right questions...Helping them think about what you think about.

A small word of advice, if you spend more time giving to the Forums, these posts are received better

Go Utes! Graduated from U of U!

Or you can just declare yourself the theocratic dictator of the forums like I did. I give nothing but receive everything. Such as the content you've provided, I enjoy your youtube videos such as the one on the insurance spectrum.
Also, I lived in Utah for 8 years. My profile picture was actually taken in the Valley. I miss it there!

Now in terms of our friend Jake here...

l-intro-1636469417.jpg

Latest posts

Back