How's your day going?

Chris

Administrator
Administrator
I hope your day is going well and you're seeing plenty of personal and professional success -

Feel free to drop a line to let everyone know how your day is going or if you need some encouragement.

Doing alright. Fairly new to this biz, and it's all I do other than gig work, and it's starting to get real with savings all but gone. It's looking like I'll be doing a "normal job" again soon until I can get the insurance stuff built up. But I've been very grateful to be remote, my own boss etc for a bit...
Thanks for putting the question out there.

Just thinking out loud...trying to decide on getting back into life insurance again or possibly Medicare Advantage as an employee somewhere to get reaclimated. Feeling like I am all over the map...

hope everyone’s Friday is great.
You’re in Poway? I haven’t thought of that town in a long, long time. When I left SD at 18 years old (in 1976) Poway was a little town that was just starting to grow. My best friend’s dad was a local musician who owned a music store up there. What’s the vibe there nowadays?

Last edited:
Happy Friday Everyone!
Trucking insurance business is slowing down here, mainly for lack of markets and high pricing, but in general I am grateful I am still around and enjoying it all.

Back