Can you guys please stop bringing up midgets. I am 95% sure midgets aren't real, and just something liberals made up to scare us, but still, you guys are freaking me out.

giphy.gif

Night, night... sleep tight, don't let the little ones keep you up all night... :err::err:

Not true with Accendo or the new Continental plan.

About a year ago I wrote a Cli plan on a 51 year old, without thinking about u60 non comp and had an O s-sword moment...was going to go downtown and jump off the bridge, but at the last minute decided to check the updated commission schedule, still doubtful, I called Aetna to confirm..got back in the car and drove home.

About a year ago I wrote a Cli plan on a 51 year old, without thinking about u60 non comp and had an O s-sword moment...was going to go downtown and jump off the bridge, but at the last minute decided to check the updated commission schedule, still doubtful, I called Aetna to confirm..got back in the car and drove home.
:laugh::laugh:

Aetna is a weird carrier. No build chart and lenient on cardio issues. This was a free years back but got a 5 7 380lp with AFib approved level. I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and walked out the door. I think or at least they used to only care about motorized mobility devices. Canes and walkers ok.

Back