• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

I Just Want To Say

Veronica

Expert
Hello To All,

I just want to say thanks to all on this forum whom have helped me as I am slowly breaking back into the field of selling life insurance. If it weren't for the experienced agents on here, I wouldn't have gotten the contracts I have now with ForeThought Life & United Home Life as an independent agent. I don't know what I would of done, because prior to coming to this forum, I was having a hard time finding contracts.

Now I am currently trying to overcome the prospecting part, but received some good information on that on here as well. This message is for all whom have reached out to me with sound advice. As you know, I can't reply to you personally because I have not yet reached 20 post. Again, thanks!

Hello To All,

I just want to say thanks to all on this forum whom have helped me as I am slowly breaking back into the field of selling life insurance. If it weren't for the experienced agents on here, I wouldn't have gotten the contracts I have now with ForeThought Life & United Home Life as an independent agent. I don't know what I would of done, because prior to coming to this forum, I was having a hard time finding contracts.

Now I am currently trying to overcome the prospecting part, but received some good information on that on here as well. This message is for all whom have reached out to me with sound advice. As you know, I can't reply to you personally because I have not yet reached 20 post. Again, thanks!

You have not hit 20 post yet. Just respond to 4 more post.

Good post Veronica. I agree that it is very helpful to have so many experienced agents willing to share their knowledge and experiences.

Thanks to all who contribute.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Back